Every business comes with its own risks, but there are certain risks you should be more prepared for with the right commercial insurance policy in Richmond, VA. An agent at Easley Hedrick Insurance & Financial can help you determine some of your risks.
- Data Breaches: Every industry has seen a huge increase in cybersecurity needs. Every business that accepts credit cards can be at risk for a breach and should re-evaluate its security practices to help protect against any fraudulent activity. Cyber insurance can help mitigate some of these risks and, if there is a data breach, the insurance can help with the costs.
- Property Loss: Your business property needs to be protected from the unexpected, just as a home does. Commercial property insurance can help protect the property and the company assets from events such as fires, storms, and other disasters. Policies are available whether or not you own the property or lease it.
- Business Interruption: If an unforeseen event causes your business to shut down, it can be damaging to profits. Business interruption insurance can help cover operating costs and loss of income, so you can help maintain payroll and still replace the equipment you need while repairing any damage.
- Injuries: Workplace injuries can result in costly medical treatments, as well as lost productivity. You are required to have workers compensation coverage to cover workplace injuries, but certain workers are more prone to injuries than others. If you own a business in an industry where there are more risks, such as construction, you want to get additional workers compensation insurance.
- Professional Service Mistakes: Service providers, such as consultants and accountants, can face legal action if the service didn’t meet expectations. Professional liability insurance can help cover any defense costs and damages that result from a mistake.
Contact Easley Hedrick Insurance & Financial, serving Richmond, VA, to recive a quote on commercial insurance.