Farm Insurance in Virginia
Get customizable farm and ranch protection from a farm insurance specialist.
We know every farm and ranch is different. That’s why we partner with multiple insurance carriers that offer packages that provide dwelling, property and liability coverage, plus options to tailor the policy to your specific needs. That way you can feel confident you’re only paying for the protection you need, not the coverages you don’t.
Our carriers offer standard coverage in the policy on covered property that includes:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
- Equipment breakdown coverage for your farm dwellings and structures
- Global positioning equipment covered for special causes of loss
- Cab glass repair or replacement with no deductible
- Foreign object damage to combines covered at no additional charge
- Damage during towing and hitching covered at no additional charge
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground with no additional charge
- Primary coverage for borrowed farm machinery (your insurance pays first)
- Fire extinguisher recharge costs
We are Proud to be a Nationwide Insurance On Your Side®
Farm Certified Agency.
As an On Your Side® Farm Certified agency, we’re committed to helping you protect your farm or ranch. Our Farm Certified agents have successfully completed a rigorous educational training program to help understand all types of farm and ranch operational insurance needs.
Training to keep you safe
To become certified, Nationwide® farm insurance agents complete a series of comprehensive training classes covering the specifics of farming operations, commonly found risks and associated coverages.An On Your Side Farm Certified agent will work with you to understand your farm or ranch operations, and will provide you with innovative and cost effective ideas to help protect your future.On Your Side Farm Certified agents re - certify every three years, keeping current with changes in agriculture and trends in farming and ranching.
What you can expect
On Your Side Farm Certified agents are ready to provide:
- A personalized risk assessment report;
- An in-depth understanding of typical farming and ranching operations;
- Annual insurance reviews and consultation; and
- Follow-up after a claim or coverage changes.
Why On Your Side® Farm Certified is better
On Your Side Farm Certified agents are committed to ongoing customer service.
- We customize your insurance program and help you understand what’s protected.
- We take time to explain our products and what they mean to you.
- We provide annual reviews so you have the right coverages and up-to-date values on your buildings, equipment and inventory.
There’s more to a farm policy than just a premium
On Your Side Farm Certified agents provide more than just insurance. We see ourselves as long-term partners in your success who provide coverages tailored to your specific needs:
- We’ll contact you when new coverages become available;
- We’ll review your coverages annually to be sure your protection is up-to-date; and
- We’ll be there for you whenever you have a question,need information, or want to make changes to your policy (adding new equipment,new buildings, or new business activities).
We are headquartered in Richmond, VA and serve clients all over in Virginia.